- Buying, selling and trading rare coins, currency, jewelry, diamonds, gemstones, watches and other valuables
- Appraisals for banks, attorneys, estates and other professionals
- Expert witness
- Major auction representation
- Numismatic consulting
- Numismatic portfolio planning
- Authentication and attribution services
- High quality digital photography of rare coins and currency
- Consignment services
- Other services are available. Please let us know your specific needs and we will do our best to accommodate.
Since 1985, Gold’N Coins staff have provided professional appraisal services to the public, financial institutions, and attorneys. There is NO fee for our basic informal appraisal when you sell to us. Call 562/690-4413 to schedule your free appraisal today.
Should a formal, written appraisal be required, our fee is $150/hour (we are pleased to provide an estimate of services). Formal appraisals are typically done for: banks, attorneys, estate professionals, government agencies and those who require the services of an experienced appraiser to prepare an in-depth, written appraisal (often for estate settlement/tax purposes).
Items we appraise typically include:
- Coin Collections and Accumulations
- Certified Rare Coins and Stamps
- Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium Precious Metals
- Foreign and Ancient Coins
- Tokens, Medals, and Colonial Coins
- Collectible Currency (foreign and U.S.)
- Scrap Gold and Silver
- Estate Jewelry and Watches
- Diamonds and Gemstones
- Historical Documents, Autographs and Rare Books
Please call for other related items you may wish to have evaluated.