FRIENDLY EXPERTS ON YOUR SIDE FOR OVER 32 YEARS!
We hope you have fun during your visit, perhaps learn something new, and visit us again soon in our store, by telephone, or on the internet. Since 1985, Gold’N Coins has grown to become one of California’s largest rare coin and precious metals dealer through an unmatched combination of knowledge, integrity and dedication to customer service. Whether you are buying, selling, or just interested in learning more about coins and precious metals, Gold’N Coins is your one-stop resource!
Here are a few facts about the services we provide:
- We are La Habra, California?s largest gold and silver buyer. Gold’N Coins is a top cash buyer of scrap jewelry, dental gold, estate jewelry, diamonds and diamond rings. We also purchase silver rings, jewelry, and flatware. Gold’N Coins was the first ?Precious Metal and Gem buyer? licensed by the La Habra Police Department.
- Gold’N Coins is a buyer and seller of gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion and quality rare coins. We also buy and sell precious metals and rare coins in 49 states (Not in Minnesota).
- Gold’N Coins is a strong supporter of numismatics. We are members of ICTA (The Industry Council for Tangible Assets), Certified Coin Exchange, CoinNet, CDN, PCGS, NGC and ANA (American Numismatic Association).
- Gold’N Coins deals in rare paper money. We are a buyer of National Bank Notes (especially California Nationals), Large and Small size U.S. Type Notes, $500.00 and $1,000.00 Notes, Fractional Currency, Colonials, Confederate States, U.S. Obsolete, and World Banknotes.
- Gold’N Coins is a buyer of many different kinds of collectibles. We buy selected toys, postcards, military items, historic documents, automotive memorabilia and selected autographs.
Dealing with us is easy and enjoyable. Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email or text. We wholeheartedly believe that you, the customer, are the core of our business, and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Give us a chance and see for yourself!
Our goals are:
- To provide you with a wide variety of quality numismatic, bullion, and other collectible products at a fair price.
- To help you have fun with the hobby of coin collecting whether young or young at heart.
- To offer the highest prices anywhere and at any time on your precious metal, jewelry, rare coins, currency and bullion.
- To offer you our expert advice on buying and selling your rare coins and evaluating trends in the rare coin and precious metals marketplace.
- To treat each and every customer with the same respect, consideration and outstanding service that we would expect for ourselves as customers of other businesses. In doing so, we will build a customer base of friends that is as loyal to us as we are to them.
- To provide education on the difference between the Monopoly money in our pockets versus the precious metals based money of the ages.
- To exceed your expectations and make you our long term customer.
- To earn the ultimate compliment from you: referrals to your family and friends!
Gold’N Coins was founded in 1985 by Robert Wiborg and Les Devito. Founder, Robert Wiborg, has over 50 years of numismatic experience. He has served as an expert witness in rare coin court cases, and has been hired repeatedly to appraise collections and estates for financial institutions and legal professionals. He is a member of the American Numismatic Society. Elliot Koeppel and Robert Eisler are valuable and experienced members of our numismatic team.
Gold’N Coins is a leader in the buying, selling and appraisal of collectible coins, currency, precious metals and more. We offer free, no obligation appraisals on collections, accumulations, and even individual items. In addition to being a full service coin dealership, we offer numismatic consulting services, such as auction representation, professional coin photography, variety attributions, authentication services, written evaluations, and expert witness services to bank trust departments, attorneys and law enforcement.
Gold?N Coins maintains a large, diverse inventory of all things numismatic, bullion and beyond in our store. However, we only offer a limited selection of our items via the web.
We belong to a vast network of national and international coin dealers and attend major local conventions and often participate with major auctions. If you are looking for a specific item for your collection or portfolio, please call us. If we do not have it in stock, we can locate items for your approval and have them delivered to our shop for your evaluation. More often than not, we will locate what your requested item(s).
Those purchasing bullion over the counter in amounts over $1,500 are eligible for an 8.25% sales tax discount/exemption thanks to the laws of the State of California.
Cashier’s Checks of less than $10,000 are treated as cash. If you chose to pay for a transaction with cash of $10,000 USD or more, we are required to complete and file an 8300 reporting form and you will be asked for a valid government picture ID, Social Security Number, and your present occupation. If you wish to engage in a transaction over $10,000 and do not wish to give out your social security information you have the option to pay with a Personal Check or Cashier’s Check (with a value greater than $10,000).